Monday, December 23, 2013

Ready or not...Christmas is coming!

image via Pinterest
All ready?
Because, ready or not, it's almost Christmas!

This is exciting, and somewhat sad.
Know what I mean?
It's my favorite time of year and it never fails...
it comes and it's over in a flash.
I mean, did December really go this fast when you were a kid?
It was the longest month of the year...and now...
*flash*
it's January.

And can we talk about January for a minute?
I mean, 2014.
2 0 1 4
You guys, I can barely say 2013.
Yikes.

And here we are.
Just minutes away from Christmas Eve.
I hope I savored it.
I hope I ate up every last bit of Christmas cheer
(literally and figuratively)..
I hope my kids remember it.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

Many, many thanks to our amazing customers who give us the opportunity to do what we love.

Enjoy!
xo

No comments: