Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Items Just Added!






It is time to get ready for FALL!! I can't believe I am saying this it seems like summer just started.
I just added so many fun new items to http://www.sophieschicboutique.com/

Like our new Boutique Shirts for MOM!! Yes, for mom and they are way Funky!!
We also have them for girls in sizes 4-10 love them. We added our new line of Andeelew shirts for little girls. I love these shirts, they go perfectly under our boutique dresses, with a pair of jeans, or layer them for a fun funky look.
I added all of our new car seat canopies, boys ties, new boutique dresses, new headbands that match perfect with our dresses, and some new Posh Headbands. If you haven't seen our posh headbands go check them out they are perfect for photoshoot's!!
I have more new handbags to add tomorrow so check back.


No comments: