Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring pillowcase dresses!

Twig Floral and Stripe
Pink and Brown Damask

Funky Floral





Are these not the cutest dresses you have ever seen!!



I absolutley Love, Love, Love, these!



I am a sucker for cute dresses since I have 3 girls and when spring and summer
are here that is all they will wear.

I am really excited to be bringing Bugs N Bees on board with Sophie's Chic Boutique to offer her amazing dresses. Jen (the designer and sewer) is super sweet and so full of personality and she lets that reflect in the clothing she designs. She is always looking for new fabrics and doesn't keep one fabric around for to long.

These are fun because even us grown ups can wear one of the dresses with a pair of jeans and do a mommy and me look. Bugs n Bees does offer skirts for babies to adults with coordinating fabrics. So if you ever need matching outfits for those spring pictures, here ya go.

I know you will all love these pillowcase dresses as much as I do!


Have fun shopping and remember they are $25 ea. or 2 for $40 ( of course you have to get 2:)
Don't Forget To Order Easter by April 4 to ensure delivery by April 11



No comments: