Thursday, August 29, 2013

Skirts, skirts & more skirts!

Skirts are everywhere!
We couldn't be happier, because, really...
aren't they just the comfiest?

Don't get me wrong, a good pair of jeans can make your whole week,
but, sometimes you need or want to just "dress it up" a bit.
Know what I mean?

We've got skirts coming out of our ears and we really couldn't be happier.

Just a few:

Black & White Stripe Pencil Skirt

Black and Red Lace Skirt

Black Damask Maxi Skirt

Black Tie Dye Maxi Skirt

Mint Zig Zag Tie Dye Skirt
Let's talk about this Mint Zig Zag Tie Dye Skirt for a minute...
HOLY SMOKES.
This fabric is beyond amazing.
It has to be the softest, flowiest, most comfortable thing I've put on in a while.
Truly.
And it DOES NOT wrinkle.
I'm pretty sure the heavens opened and the angels sang the minute I put this on.
L O V E!

Which skirts do you love?

You can see these, and lots more NEW stuff over on our

No comments: