Thursday, July 25, 2013

Some CUTEness for her hair!


I know it's still July,
(for another week at least!),
but my head is already in "Back to School" mode.
If you've been to Target lately,
(and, really, who hasn't been to Target lately?),
you can't help but be in "Back to School" mode.
Pencils, backpacks and lined paper, oh my!

I love this time of year! 
Not just because the kids are going back to school,
but, let's be honest, it's a big part :)
However!  Back to school means FALL!
FALL is my FAVORITE!

More on that at another time.
Now,  my younger daughter goes to a charter school.
This means she has a dress code, kind of a "uniform".
This makes back to school shopping a little less exciting.
Polo shirts & khaki pants.
yippee

However!
She can wear hair accessories!
We LOVE hair pretties around here!
 










Aren't these just the funnest?
Honestly, we have about every color/style you could imagine!
Bows, flowers, chevron...
 
Prices range from $3.00 - $12.50
 
Want to see all our hair cuteness?
 
You can find it here!
 
Happy Shopping!
 

No comments: