Thursday, June 20, 2013

red, white & blueberry trifle yumminess!

Ok.
So, Summer is in full swing around here.
We're loving it.
Pretty much.
Some days it's a little too hot and the kids are a little too whiny.
But, that's what Summer is, right?

Do you have plans for the 4th of July?
Got a backyard soiree or a party planned at the park?
I came across this AMAZING blog with some DIVINE recipes.
No, really, another one.
I know.  I can't help it.
I'm hoping that by finding more recipes, it'll help me want to cook more.
I need help.  Lots of cooking help.
More inspiration, rather, which is why I adore Pinterest, but, I'm afraid I'm getting off topic here.

4th OF JULY!
YAY!
The epitome of Summer holiday celebrations!
Okay, well, not only did I find the most GORGEOUS of all deserts, I also found a gorgeous 
LOW CALORIE desert.
Yep.
Check this out!
I mean, really.  Isn't that the beautifulest?
Check this out!
Only 169 calories per serving.
169!
RIIIIIGHT?
Found this over at
I mean, H E L L O!
 
You can find this recipe at

And while we're celebrating the 4th of July, let's celebrate with
even more cuteness, shall we?
The perfect addition to the 4th of July!
We LOVE this patriotic little ruffle petti dress!
You can get it
 
Now, I'm off to buy some blueberries & strawberries!
 
Happy Thursday!
 



 

No comments: