Thursday, October 3, 2013

A few new things for Fall & Winter!

O C T O B E R!
It's really the best!
The weather is perfect and the leaves are changing!
*sigh*
LOVE IT!

We've gotten a few new pieces that I'm SUPER excited to share!
First, let me just tell you how
EXTRAORDINARILY soft & comfy these dresses are!
W O W!

I was honestly surprised at how they felt when we got them!
They are the perfect weight, not too bulky, but, they still keep you warm,
if you know what I mean!

Here we go!

  I didn't think I could love Chevron more...
and then we got THE dress!
The colors are PERFECT and can I obsess over our
for just a minute?



I will NEVER get tired of black, gray, white & red.
NEVER.
The pattern on this dress is just great,
it's super modern, and retro at the same time.
LOVE it!
 



I absolutely LOVE how versatile this sleeveless dress is.
The dots are incredible MOD and I LOVE the versatility
of layering it with my (favorite) denim shirt!
And, come on, how perfect is it with the denim jacket?
Black leggings are a MUST HAVE and we HAVE THEM!
YAY!

As you can see, these dresses are all being worn with our 
NEW LEGGINGS in Black & Brown.
Another fun option could be wearing them with one of our
I think it would be a fun look with the sweater style dress
over  a lacy slip, and you get the additional 6 inches!

Here's to OCTOBER!

No comments: