Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HUGE SALE!! for Back to School Shopping.







You do not want to miss this!

HUGE Back to School Sale
For 2 weekends only

DATES:
American Fork location: (Fast Gas Parking lot)
July 30 & 31 10:00 - 7:00
312 North West State Street (Accross from Kohls)

Salem Location: (Fast Gas Parking Lot)
August 6&7 10:00- 7:00
85 East S.R 198

Know what's better than sending your kids back to school this Fall?
SHOPPING for back to school! (Really, do we need an excuse to shop?)
Sophie's Chic Boutique has your hook up for all of the latest styles for you this fall!

OH MY!! I have to hold back and not keep everything for myself.
We have a limitedstock of these items so make sure you shop early!
Huge selection of shirts, handbags, jewlery, tracksuits, and much more!!

We are also introducing our Fall Line of our To. Die. For. bugs 'n' bees boutique clothing!!
Jen, the designer behind bugs 'n' bees has been hard at work to bring you a full new line of boutique dresses, bloomies, ruffle pants (SOOOO CUTE!), skirts, and so much more.
Get your little ones ready to be super chic this fall!
Birthday coming up? Family pictures coming up? Any other excuse you need to dress your little Princess up? These darling boutique dresses work amazingly well through the Fall & Winter too!
Worn over a long sleeve shirt and leggings or jeans with boots, your little Princess is sure to be comfy & chic all year long! You'll want one for yourself, I'm telling you!

Sophie's Chic Boutique will have all of our new Squeaky Shoes, Shirts, NewStyles of Handbags, Posh Headbands, Boys Ties, and soooo much more all on sale for you!
To top this off we are doing a GIVEAWAY!!
Details of GIVEAWAY
Sophie's Chic Boutique wants your help in advertising this sale for us so we are giving one lucky winner


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a follower...free jeans? Pick me!

Unknown said...

Oops! Forgot my blog name:
kadeandkendalsmom@blogspot.com

Clements Family said...

I am a follower!! Yea! wish me luck! My blog is clements-clan.blogspot.com (but it is private)

Clements Family said...

Ok...and I think that I added the whole facebook fan thing too...at least I hope I did!

Jocelyn said...

I am a follower. What size do the jeans go up to? I love the TR stud ones!

ruthiedarrin said...

Love Lagoonas! Is this how you enter?? Ruthann Sanders

ruthiedarrin said...

Love Lagoonas! Is this how you enter to win the contest? Hope so!
Ruthann

ruthiedarrin said...

I am a follower by the way of Bugsnbees and your store...great purses....