Monday, November 24, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

We all LOVE the day after Thanksgiving sales. Yes I am one of the crazy people who stand out in the cold at 4 in the morning for a good deal. It's like a rush when they open the doors and everyone is pushing and shoving to get through the doors to save a few bucks. After the day is over there are always a few good stories to tell.
So my question to you is:
WHAT would you like to see put on SALE for the day after Thanksgiving?
Yes I will make it a good sale. I am just wondering what people are just dying to have but want to buy it at a Great deal. So if you could take the time and drop me an email to let me know that would be wonderful;)
kimprice@sophieschicboutique.com or you can go to the website. http://www.sophieschicboutique.com and click on my send a coment under any item.
Thanks for your input and Happy Shopping!

No comments: